As far as the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees is concerned, half a million dollars is a small price to pay to make John Petersen go away.
Meanwhile, UT is set to cut the nursing program by about the same amount.
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (4 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (10 replies)
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (1 reply)
- Sears closing more stores (6 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (16 replies)
- House defers vouchers (8 replies)
- Bernie Sanders raises $5.6 million in first 21 hours after NH polls close (1 reply)
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (11 replies)
- Thinking Big (1 reply)
- Pilot update (11 replies)