As far as the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees is concerned, half a million dollars is a small price to pay to make John Petersen go away.
Meanwhile, UT is set to cut the nursing program by about the same amount.
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (57 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (37 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)
- Knoxville and surrounding communities livability (15 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (75 replies)