Click here to contribute.
Wow, Tennessee Democrats have stepped up to support the Tennessee Democratic Party, and progressive Tennessee bloggers met our three-business-day fundraing goal of $1000 in only FOUR HOURS AND 20 MINUTES!
Thanks to everyone who contributed. Because of the amazing response, we are doubling down and raising our goal to $2000 by the close of business Friday. We also want to get at least 50 individual grassroots/netroots contributors, so tell your friends and neighbors.
Thanks again to everyone!
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (70 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)