Click here to contribute.
Wow, Tennessee Democrats have stepped up to support the Tennessee Democratic Party, and progressive Tennessee bloggers met our three-business-day fundraing goal of $1000 in only FOUR HOURS AND 20 MINUTES!
Thanks to everyone who contributed. Because of the amazing response, we are doubling down and raising our goal to $2000 by the close of business Friday. We also want to get at least 50 individual grassroots/netroots contributors, so tell your friends and neighbors.
Thanks again to everyone!
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (6 replies)
- Pilot update (10 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (9 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (56 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)
- Groundhog Day - Spring is on its way! (1 reply)
- Boston 1964: the way it was (10 replies)