Click here to contribute.
Wow, Tennessee Democrats have stepped up to support the Tennessee Democratic Party, and progressive Tennessee bloggers met our three-business-day fundraing goal of $1000 in only FOUR HOURS AND 20 MINUTES!
Thanks to everyone who contributed. Because of the amazing response, we are doubling down and raising our goal to $2000 by the close of business Friday. We also want to get at least 50 individual grassroots/netroots contributors, so tell your friends and neighbors.
Thanks again to everyone!
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (55 replies)
- Looking like a deadlock (3 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)