Click here to contribute.
Wow, Tennessee Democrats have stepped up to support the Tennessee Democratic Party, and progressive Tennessee bloggers met our three-business-day fundraing goal of $1000 in only FOUR HOURS AND 20 MINUTES!
Thanks to everyone who contributed. Because of the amazing response, we are doubling down and raising our goal to $2000 by the close of business Friday. We also want to get at least 50 individual grassroots/netroots contributors, so tell your friends and neighbors.
Thanks again to everyone!
- Ballot order (14 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (15 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (84 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Parallels (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (326 replies)
- Separation of Church and State? (8 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (3 replies)
- When economic hackofistry is no longer printable (7 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (9 hours 55 min from now)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (3 days 6 hours from now)