Glenn Reynolds notes here that "Joe the Plumber" will "be reporting from Israel" by linking to a story in the International Herald Tribune.
Why would Reynolds, the "supervising executive editor" of Pajamas Media, not just admit that his own organization just hired Joe the Plumber, rather than linking to an IHT story that sources the NBC affiliate in Toledo?
Glenn Reynolds just hired Joe the Plumber and can't bring himself to admit it.
I'd be embarrassed, too.
- Voter registration deadline Monday (1 reply)
- McMillan elected School Board Chair (4 replies)
- ISIS+ (7 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (31 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (14 replies)
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (8 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (5 hours 14 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 5 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 6 hours from now)