Glenn Reynolds notes here that "Joe the Plumber" will "be reporting from Israel" by linking to a story in the International Herald Tribune.
Why would Reynolds, the "supervising executive editor" of Pajamas Media, not just admit that his own organization just hired Joe the Plumber, rather than linking to an IHT story that sources the NBC affiliate in Toledo?
Glenn Reynolds just hired Joe the Plumber and can't bring himself to admit it.
I'd be embarrassed, too.
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (1 reply)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (10 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (15 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (2 days 2 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (4 days 7 hours from now)