Glenn Reynolds notes here that "Joe the Plumber" will "be reporting from Israel" by linking to a story in the International Herald Tribune.
Why would Reynolds, the "supervising executive editor" of Pajamas Media, not just admit that his own organization just hired Joe the Plumber, rather than linking to an IHT story that sources the NBC affiliate in Toledo?
Glenn Reynolds just hired Joe the Plumber and can't bring himself to admit it.
I'd be embarrassed, too.
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (6 replies)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (9 replies)
- Happy Halloween! (30 replies)
- School shooting in Oregon (16 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces Jackie Clay promotion and Indya Kincannon appointment (2 replies)