Glenn Reynolds notes here that "Joe the Plumber" will "be reporting from Israel" by linking to a story in the International Herald Tribune.
Why would Reynolds, the "supervising executive editor" of Pajamas Media, not just admit that his own organization just hired Joe the Plumber, rather than linking to an IHT story that sources the NBC affiliate in Toledo?
Glenn Reynolds just hired Joe the Plumber and can't bring himself to admit it.
I'd be embarrassed, too.
- Steve Wildsmith: The hardest working man in journalism (7 replies)
- Ditching your landline for a wireless home phone (5 replies)
- Democratic TV with Jessee Bundy (2 replies)
- Garth mania hits Knoxville (1 reply)
- Bernie is running (45 replies)
- Former Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted (1 reply)
- Local alternative alternative paper filling in the Blank (27 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (11 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (31 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (7 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)