Trump spent years trying to convince American citizens that Obama was not a citizen. Now he and his close employees are spending a lot of time trying to convince American citizens that Trump was wiretapped by Obama. It is slowly being proven that no wiretapping occurred. However, the Trump administration continues to say it did happen but in different words. They've even brought the British into it.
Why does the 45th president hate the 44th president so much? Is it the color of his skin? Is it because he is so cool, calm, and debonair?
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (5 replies)
- Maybe Trump should try single payer? (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)