from knoxnews.com ...
Knoxville officials announced a driverless trolley is coming to Knoxville, made by Local Motors – but it probably won’t hit the streets until 2018, and will have an attendant on board for safety and peace of mind.
- Shocker at the Shopper (27 replies)
- AP interview of Trump (5 replies)
- Corker saving Social Security? (18 replies)
- Self-driving trolley comes to Knoxville (4 replies)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (17 replies)
- You Thought It Was An Urgent Care Center, Until You Got the Bill (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (117 replies)
- Regulating short term rentals in Knoxville (8 replies)
- Jimmy Duncan has lost it and is no longer fit to serve (4 replies)
- Arts without the NEA (3 replies)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (36 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP (1 reply)