Because the article is probably behind the paywall, here are some highlights.
Rosamond has more than 25 years of experience in media advertising sales management in top-10, mid-size and small markets throughout the United States. He joins Gannett Company Inc. from SuddenLink, a cable and digital broadband company owned by Altice USA.
A self-described senior sales executive, digital media evangelist and transformation leader, Rosamond prides himself on being able to recruit and train high-achieving sales professionals by using a consultative selling approach to maximize client return on investment and build long-term relationships.
Rosamond sees the News Sentinel as having a dual role in the Knoxville-area community.
"It's a case where it's our job to make sure we provide our audience with relevant, local content that is important in day-to-day lives, and to make sure we help local advertisers understand that, while there is a paradigm shift in media, it's our job to cut through that clutter for them and help them best utilize that to help their businesses grow," Rosamond said. "So, I think we have a content responsibility as well as a marketing responsibility to the communities that we're a part of."
- Samantha Bee ... (1 reply)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (32 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (115 replies)
- Forget Mar-a-Lago. This is how you roll... (3 replies)
- "Narrow miss" the new low bar for Democrats (5 replies)
- Opening lyrics (9 replies)
- How state policies affect the success or failure of Obamacare (1 reply)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (8 replies)
- Great opening lyrics (167 replies)
- City responds to Beacon Center dumbass (8 replies)
- They put the last clean shirt on my poor brother Bill (2 replies)
- New Urbanism Pessimism (4 replies)
- Apr 26 2017 - 12:00pm (2 days 10 hours from now)
- Apr 26 2017 - 6:30pm (2 days 16 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (3 days 16 hours from now)