Or was it just a nightmare?
Oh, shit! It really happened? America elected an unstable, bigoted, fear mongering grifter to be Commander in Chief? And Congress is still controlled by Republicans?
Goodbye, Obamacare. Hope you don't get sick, even if you think you have insurance. Goodbye, 401K. Here are some shares in the next Trump casino. Enjoy your capital gains tax cut, too. (What's that you say? All your capital gains were just wiped out and trading is halted?)
Goodbye, public education. Here are some vouchers for the new Trump Kids' Academy. Goodbye, Social Security. Here are some cat food vouchers. Goodbye, Medicare. Here's a voucher for a free subscription to AARP magazine. It has some great healthy living tips for seniors.
Goodbye, Planet Earth. Will it be global warming or nuclear winter? Hell, let's double down and go for both!
On the plus side, we don't have to endure four years of impeachment hearings. Bill and Hillary are going straight to jail.
Happy days are here again!
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (5 replies)
- Maybe Trump should try single payer? (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)