The Smoky Mountain Blues Society has their First of the year Blues Cruises this Sunday afternoon, April 23rd on the Star of Knoxville Riverboat. We had a tremendous turnout for last years cruises and this year should be a banner year also. Join us for three hours of great blues/rock music with Tommie John Band. A local favorite that also represented East Tennessee at the 2017 International Blues Challenge in Memphis this past February.
From Knoxville, TN
Tickets are $16 in advance and $20 day of show. Smoky Mtn. Blues Members receive a $3 discount. Boarding at 3 PM, cruise from 4 to 7 pm. Hope to see you there. Call the Riverboat Company Mon-Fri from 10-4 and some Sat.(hrs vary)at 865-525-7827 | 800-509-2628 for tickets.
Check out the SMBS website for more info.
Hope to see you there.
- Shocker at the Shopper (27 replies)
- AP interview of Trump (5 replies)
- Corker saving Social Security? (18 replies)
- Self-driving trolley comes to Knoxville (4 replies)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (17 replies)
- You Thought It Was An Urgent Care Center, Until You Got the Bill (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (117 replies)
- Regulating short term rentals in Knoxville (8 replies)
- Jimmy Duncan has lost it and is no longer fit to serve (4 replies)
- Arts without the NEA (3 replies)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (36 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP (1 reply)