Ashley Capps' internationally acclaimed Big Ears Festival kicks off one week from today. In an op-ed in todday's paper, Ashley says:
On over 100 occasions during the four days of March 23-26, the Big Ears Festival will defy expectations and limitations in downtown Knoxville.
Big Ears already has become one of the most anticipated annual cultural events in the world. With its unexpected home in Knoxville, it has changed the world’s perception of our city. Visitors are coming from all over — Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and beyond, from Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.
Big Ears also has influenced the way we see our city and community — its beauty, its character, its charm as well as our possibilities through working together of what we might become, what we might achieve.
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (1 reply)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (6 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (11 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (4 hours 47 min ago)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 4 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)