Yeah, yeah, Alabama is in the SEC. Tennessee is in the SEC. The SEC is the greatest conference of all.
But Clemson is a scrappy, pretty great team who almost beat Alabama last year for the championship. They have a good coach, who is actually from Alabama and played at Alabama (unlike Nick Saban). Revenge is a dish best served cold. Except it's not very cold in Tampa.
Anyway, as seen on the Vol chat boards: "My favorite team? Tennessee. My second favorite team? Whoever is playing Alabama."
So there you go.
- Jimmy Duncan has lost it and is no longer fit to serve (1 reply)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (12 replies)
- Self-driving trolley comes to Knoxville (3 replies)
- Arts without the NEA (3 replies)
- AP interview of Trump (4 replies)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (36 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP (1 reply)
- Samantha Bee ... (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (115 replies)
- Forget Mar-a-Lago. This is how you roll... (3 replies)
- "Narrow miss" the new low bar for Democrats (5 replies)
- Opening lyrics (9 replies)
- Apr 26 2017 - 12:00pm (5 hours 25 min from now)
- Apr 26 2017 - 6:30pm (11 hours 55 min from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 11 hours from now)