What: What's Going On? An update about road and greenway projects across Blount County
When: Monday, February 27, 2017 - 7:00pm
Where: Blount County Public Library
Are you curious about road projects planned for Maryville, Alcoa and Alcoa Highway? Do you wonder where the next greenway connections will be? Mark your calendar for Monday, February 27 at 7pm at the Blount County Public Library.
What’s Going On? is a community education program with presentations by Daniel Oliver (Director of Project Development, TDOT - Region One), Andy Sonner (Assistant Director & Chief Engineer, City of Alcoa), and Tom Taylor (Mayor, City of Maryville).
This program will review current and anticipated road and greenway projects for the next 3-5+ years in Blount County. The program begins at 7pm (refreshments at 6:30pm). Staff from the Knoxville Regional Transportation Planning Organization will also participate.
This program is a free community education event open to the public. The program is hosted by CAPPE, Inc. as part of our 2017 Annual Meeting. CAPPE’s 2017 Annual Meeting will convene after the public program concludes.
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (11 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)