They want power and money. Why is it okay to support the NRA as a defender of gun rights but it is not okay to support unions as defenders of workers? The NRA wants to embed more guns into our daily lives. They want to train school guards for our 99,000 schools across the country.
“There were two armed law enforcement officers at that campus [Columbine], and you see what happened — 15 dead,” Ms. Feinstein [Democratic Senator, California] said.
Will we once again rollover? Will our apathy allow this to happen?
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (2 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)