The U.T. Howard Baker Center for Public Policy has released a policy briefing report on the federal government's proposed sale of TVA.
Their analysis raises a lot of questions about regulatory oversight, environmental issues, valuation, and more.
Personally, I don't think anyone is taking this seriously and that Obama mentioned it only as a warning shot across Corker and Alexander's bow.
Anyway, here's the report...
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (11 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)