From US Energy Information Administration ...
Average site electricity consumption for Tennessee households is 33 percent higher than the national average and among the highest in the nation, but spending for electricity is closer to average due to relatively low electricity prices, according to EIA's Residential Energy Consumption Survey.
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (12 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)