Tom Humphrey has the press release from Democrats in the state legislature demanding an up or down vote on Medicaid/TennCare expansion.
The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports on a poll by the Tennessee Hospital Association showing that a majority (59%) of insured Tennesseans surveyed support Medicaid expansion.
In related news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie today joined the growing ranks of GOP governors supporting Medicaid expansion.
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (2 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)