I have also created an alternate proposal for rezoning.
Would you like to know how your new school performs compared to others? Visit SchoolMatters and follow the steps outlined after the jump.
You should end up with these results but if you click on the school names and others areas of the table (not mine..your results found at SchoolMatters) you will receive a wealth of information and charts.
|Data provided by SchoolMatters, a service of Standard and Poor's.|
Click read more for instructons on generating your own comparison...
- Enter the name of a school that interests you.
- Select the appropriate school and click "Add to favorites"
- Click "My Favorites"
- Select 5 schools to compare. Then click "Compare up to 5".
- Enjoy the results. Click everything because much data is beneath the table!
- AP interview of Trump (2 replies)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (34 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP (1 reply)
- Self-driving trolley comes to Knoxville (1 reply)
- Samantha Bee ... (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (115 replies)
- Forget Mar-a-Lago. This is how you roll... (3 replies)
- "Narrow miss" the new low bar for Democrats (5 replies)
- Opening lyrics (9 replies)
- How state policies affect the success or failure of Obamacare (1 reply)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (8 replies)
- Great opening lyrics (167 replies)
- Apr 26 2017 - 12:00pm (1 day 17 hours from now)
- Apr 26 2017 - 6:30pm (1 day 23 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (2 days 23 hours from now)