"The indictments target two members of the Russian intelligence agency FSB, and two hackers hired by the Russians."
According to a DOJ press conference just now, the Russian agents targeted personal email accounts of U.S. government officials and military personnel.
UPDATE: DOJ press release...
UPDATE: DOJ press conference remarks...
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)