It's been a sad week.
Tom Laughlin may have not had a long career in the movie business, but he was influential to those who watched his "Billy Jack" movies.
As mentioned in the New York Times, "All of the films treat issues of the day - ecology, war, pacifism, the generation gap, gun control, police corruption, drug abuse, the occult, the mistreatment of minorities ..."
I believe he had a little of Edward Abbey in him.
One Tin Soldier
Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend.
Do it in the name of Heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgement day,
On the bloody morning after....
One tin soldier rides away
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (3 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (10 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (2 hours 12 min from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 11 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 5 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)