I forgot to mention it in time to remind you, but hope you got to see Rikki on WBIR's Inside Tennessee this AM. He was pinch hitting for Don Bosch. I only caught the last half, and Rikki had a great question about the immediate and long-term benefits expected from the restaurant smoking ban being discussed (not sure he got an answer).
The stormwater issue came up briefly at the end, and Rikki gently but effectively straightened out Susan Williams on the "it's just dirt" talking point. Nice job!
Cathy at Domestic Psychology was on last week talking about the school board's rezoning plan. She was great. She took some abuse from some of the panelists in my opinion, who suggested opposition was a bunch of complaining from people worried about their own situation without offering any solutions. She held her own, though. I would have told them that's why we have a school board and administrators and a school system that costs millions -- to figure this stuff out. She was more diplomatic.
(I wish WBIR would put these online. The show is barely even mentioned on their website. KAG gets no respect for producing a great show!)
- AP interview of Trump (2 replies)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (34 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP (1 reply)
- Self-driving trolley comes to Knoxville (1 reply)
- Samantha Bee ... (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (115 replies)
- Forget Mar-a-Lago. This is how you roll... (3 replies)
- "Narrow miss" the new low bar for Democrats (5 replies)
- Opening lyrics (9 replies)
- How state policies affect the success or failure of Obamacare (1 reply)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (8 replies)
- Great opening lyrics (167 replies)
- Apr 26 2017 - 12:00pm (1 day 17 hours from now)
- Apr 26 2017 - 6:30pm (1 day 23 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (2 days 23 hours from now)