From a local news report: "A little over two weeks ago in court, Defense Attorney Greg Isaacs requested the cases against Mike Lowe, Delbert Morgan and Ray Mubarak be thrown out since valuable documentation was lost in the time it took the grand jury to produce a conviction."
Bonus, from the same report: "An undecided future date has been set to determine Morgan's sentence."
KNS: "Judge Steve Sword set an Oct. 23 sentencing date."
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (1 reply)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (8 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (3 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (12 hours 16 min from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 21 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 15 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)