Jimmy Waters, a math teacher at Powell High School, has decoded an encrypted message that Adobe has been displaying from atop their headquarters building for nearly five years.
Hint: It's not a text message.
Instead of accepting the prize himself, he requsted that Adobe donate software and a 3D printer to Powell High School.
SEE ALSO: Knoxville News Sentinel
- Samantha Bee ... (1 reply)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (32 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (115 replies)
- Forget Mar-a-Lago. This is how you roll... (3 replies)
- "Narrow miss" the new low bar for Democrats (5 replies)
- Opening lyrics (9 replies)
- How state policies affect the success or failure of Obamacare (1 reply)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (8 replies)
- Great opening lyrics (167 replies)
- City responds to Beacon Center dumbass (8 replies)
- They put the last clean shirt on my poor brother Bill (2 replies)
- New Urbanism Pessimism (4 replies)
- Apr 26 2017 - 12:00pm (2 days 9 hours from now)
- Apr 26 2017 - 6:30pm (2 days 16 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (3 days 15 hours from now)