Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.) ...came out against free lunches, saying that children should have to pay at least a nominal amount or do some work like sweeping cafeteria floors.
Similar to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) [in 2011]... proposing a similar idea: firing school janitors at schools in low-income neighborhoods and having kids clean the school instead.
Aw man, these guys are cruel.
What is it with Georgia?
- Jimmy Duncan has lost it and is no longer fit to serve (1 reply)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (12 replies)
- Self-driving trolley comes to Knoxville (3 replies)
- Arts without the NEA (3 replies)
- AP interview of Trump (4 replies)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (36 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP (1 reply)
- Samantha Bee ... (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (115 replies)
- Forget Mar-a-Lago. This is how you roll... (3 replies)
- "Narrow miss" the new low bar for Democrats (5 replies)
- Opening lyrics (9 replies)
- Apr 26 2017 - 12:00pm (5 hours 27 min from now)
- Apr 26 2017 - 6:30pm (11 hours 57 min from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 11 hours from now)