From CNN …
More than 6 million people have signed up for Obamacare, as a crush of people raced to get health insurance before the March 31 deadline.
President Obama announced the milestone Thursday in a call with enrollment counselors and outreach volunteers, who are undertaking an intense marketing drive in the final days of open enrollment. There were more than 1.5 million visits to HealthCare.gov and more than 430,000 calls to the call centers on Wednesday.
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (18 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)
- Drum solos that don't suck (2 replies)
- As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees (1 reply)
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (5 replies)
- Maybe Trump should try single payer? (1 reply)