Nov 1 2012
10:50 am
By: R. Neal  shortURL

Five days before the election, and on the last day of early voting in Tennessee, the 538 blog now has Obama with a 79% chance of winning the election v. 21% for Romney. The electoral vote forecast is 300.4 to 237.6 in favor of Obama. The national polls have it much closer, but the polls that count at this point are in the battleground states.

Andy Axel's picture

Current Vegas odds: Obama

Current Vegas odds: Obama -190 / Romney +155. (Translated: 65% implied probability of win to Obama)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.

More information about formatting options

This question is used to make sure you are a human visitor and to prevent spam submissions.


TN Progressive

TN Politics

Knox TN Today

Local TV News

News Sentinel

Alt Weekly

State News

Local .GOV

State .GOV

Wire Reports

Lost Medicaid Funding

To date, the failure to expand Medicaid/TennCare has cost the State of Tennessee ? in lost federal funding. (Source)

Monthly archive