Liberadio(!) has the exclusive.
UPDATE: The "God, gays, and guns" lightning round was pretty funny, especially the, uh, responses.
UPDATE: Charles Robert Bone references "some blogger's" remark about "working the refs." Heh.
Hey, Charles Robert: Our email address is email@example.com. I can give you some email addresses of other Tennessee progressive bloggers, too.
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (39 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (1 reply)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- The banality of evil (5 replies)
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (1 reply)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (17 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (32 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)