Liberadio(!) has the exclusive.
UPDATE: The "God, gays, and guns" lightning round was pretty funny, especially the, uh, responses.
UPDATE: Charles Robert Bone references "some blogger's" remark about "working the refs." Heh.
Hey, Charles Robert: Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I can give you some email addresses of other Tennessee progressive bloggers, too.
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (53 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (16 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (20 replies)
- Here we go again (19 replies)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (2 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (8 replies)
- Tennessee considers for-profit public benefit corporate entities (50 replies)
- Tennessee Republican offers bill to nullify Farragut's town charter (10 replies)
- Check on your family and friends (2 replies)
- Clueless quote of the day (5 replies)
- The deaths not counted in this winter storm reporting,,,, (3 replies)