If Joe Biden is Obama's Veep pick, I am going to have a really hard time voting for Obama.* Biden is a special-interest laden millstone eaten up with huge dollops of corporate influence peddling topped with an unabashed love of consumer credit card lobbyist money. If you want to know why your credit cards can go from 5.9%APR to 29.9%APR overnight because you didn't return a letter confirming that you wanted to keep the 5.9%APR or something medieval like that, thank Joe Biden.
*And I am already holding my nose....
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (37 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (24 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (6 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (5 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)