If Joe Biden is Obama's Veep pick, I am going to have a really hard time voting for Obama.* Biden is a special-interest laden millstone eaten up with huge dollops of corporate influence peddling topped with an unabashed love of consumer credit card lobbyist money. If you want to know why your credit cards can go from 5.9%APR to 29.9%APR overnight because you didn't return a letter confirming that you wanted to keep the 5.9%APR or something medieval like that, thank Joe Biden.
*And I am already holding my nose....
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (5 replies)
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (1 reply)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (9 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)