If Joe Biden is Obama's Veep pick, I am going to have a really hard time voting for Obama.* Biden is a special-interest laden millstone eaten up with huge dollops of corporate influence peddling topped with an unabashed love of consumer credit card lobbyist money. If you want to know why your credit cards can go from 5.9%APR to 29.9%APR overnight because you didn't return a letter confirming that you wanted to keep the 5.9%APR or something medieval like that, thank Joe Biden.
*And I am already holding my nose....
- ISIS (112 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (9 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)