Harold Ford Jr., appearing on David Gregory's MSNBC Road to the White House, responds to McCain top economic adviser Phil Gramm's remarks that the economic slowdown is a "mental recession" and that the United States is "a nation of whiners:"
We should have nominated this guy!
- Haslam names new education commissioner (2 replies)
- Final nail for Hemlock (1 reply)
- Nashville: 16 year-old black youth shot and killed after he shot and injured officer (29 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (57 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (9 replies)
- The banality of evil (3 replies)
- Henley Bridge safety (9 replies)
- How did Ramsey, McConnell become so powerful (1 reply)
- Achievement School District takeover a growing business (7 replies)
- Counting to five (7 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (2 replies)
- UT crowd funding Super Bowl trip (9 replies)