Sandra Clark roasts the IDB: The IDB’s application review committee negotiated with itself to see who could offer them a better deal. Just one of many zingers, plus an update re. yet another strip mall TIF.
In other Halls Shopper News, Betty Bean dissects problems with a proposed sidewalk ordinance, Larry Van Guilder reports on commission's grant process do-over (noting that it will take commission 36 years to approve a budget if they submit it to the same level of scrutiny), and Nick Frantz covers the U.T. Audio and Speech Pathology program controversy.
- Big Ears is here (14 replies)
- Sunrises? (4 replies)
- This should be interesting (1 reply)
- Headline fail (18 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (18 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (10 replies)
- Breaking the rule (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (10 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)