Sandra Clark roasts the IDB: The IDB’s application review committee negotiated with itself to see who could offer them a better deal. Just one of many zingers, plus an update re. yet another strip mall TIF.
In other Halls Shopper News, Betty Bean dissects problems with a proposed sidewalk ordinance, Larry Van Guilder reports on commission's grant process do-over (noting that it will take commission 36 years to approve a budget if they submit it to the same level of scrutiny), and Nick Frantz covers the U.T. Audio and Speech Pathology program controversy.
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (11 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (30 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Honey Bees Question (3 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (34 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (10 replies)