Sandra Clark roasts the IDB: The IDB’s application review committee negotiated with itself to see who could offer them a better deal. Just one of many zingers, plus an update re. yet another strip mall TIF.
In other Halls Shopper News, Betty Bean dissects problems with a proposed sidewalk ordinance, Larry Van Guilder reports on commission's grant process do-over (noting that it will take commission 36 years to approve a budget if they submit it to the same level of scrutiny), and Nick Frantz covers the U.T. Audio and Speech Pathology program controversy.
- Why are some progressives, liberals, Democratic voters considering Gary Johnson? (19 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (72 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (19 replies)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (17 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (7 replies)
- Eddie Smith Getting Desperate (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (13 replies)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)