Sandra Clark roasts the IDB: The IDB’s application review committee negotiated with itself to see who could offer them a better deal. Just one of many zingers, plus an update re. yet another strip mall TIF.
In other Halls Shopper News, Betty Bean dissects problems with a proposed sidewalk ordinance, Larry Van Guilder reports on commission's grant process do-over (noting that it will take commission 36 years to approve a budget if they submit it to the same level of scrutiny), and Nick Frantz covers the U.T. Audio and Speech Pathology program controversy.
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (34 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (28 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (46 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)