Tenneessee is not 100% red, as seen by the growing voices of progressives in blogtopia. While progressive Tennesseans may not all know about blogging, they do know, or should know about the upcoming Compass III Conference in Nashville, next weekend (April 28-29). This is being billed as "THE progressive gathering in Tennessee."
Saturday includes numerous workshops as well as keynote speaker Jim Hightower. All the workshops look like they will be interesting and informative.
i feel that this is important, because a number of small groups that I have been involved in over the past few years had not yet grasped the idea of blogs and blogging, and this workshop should give progressive TN'eans a chance to not only understand blogs & blogging, but also embrace blogtopia.
I hope to see you there -- you know what they say, "Be there or be square!"
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (102 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (46 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (11 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (8 replies)
- Kroger Seasoning Recall includes Knoxville Area (2 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)
- Marines to volunteer armed guards: Thanks but no thanks (6 replies)
- Trump: John McCain is no war hero, plus he's a loser (20 replies)
- Eastbound Cumberland Ave. to close for six weeks (1 reply)
- Jul 29 2015 - 12:00pm (10 hours 6 min ago)
- Jul 29 2015 - 6:00pm (4 hours 6 min ago)
- Aug 7 2015 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (6 weeks 1 day from now)