Tenneessee is not 100% red, as seen by the growing voices of progressives in blogtopia. While progressive Tennesseans may not all know about blogging, they do know, or should know about the upcoming Compass III Conference in Nashville, next weekend (April 28-29). This is being billed as "THE progressive gathering in Tennessee."
Saturday includes numerous workshops as well as keynote speaker Jim Hightower. All the workshops look like they will be interesting and informative.
i feel that this is important, because a number of small groups that I have been involved in over the past few years had not yet grasped the idea of blogs and blogging, and this workshop should give progressive TN'eans a chance to not only understand blogs & blogging, but also embrace blogtopia.
I hope to see you there -- you know what they say, "Be there or be square!"
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (57 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)
- Walmart's Out-of-Control Crime Problem is Driving Police Crazy (9 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)