Tenneessee is not 100% red, as seen by the growing voices of progressives in blogtopia. While progressive Tennesseans may not all know about blogging, they do know, or should know about the upcoming Compass III Conference in Nashville, next weekend (April 28-29). This is being billed as "THE progressive gathering in Tennessee."
Saturday includes numerous workshops as well as keynote speaker Jim Hightower. All the workshops look like they will be interesting and informative.
i feel that this is important, because a number of small groups that I have been involved in over the past few years had not yet grasped the idea of blogs and blogging, and this workshop should give progressive TN'eans a chance to not only understand blogs & blogging, but also embrace blogtopia.
I hope to see you there -- you know what they say, "Be there or be square!"
- Will Trump last four years? (51 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (3 replies)
- RIP John Glenn (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (42 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (36 replies)
- Jobless Rate Hits Nine-Year Low; 178,000 Jobs Added (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (85 replies)
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (5 replies)
- This is the dumbest thing I've seen all week (1 reply)
- National Weather Service facing major cutbacks (3 replies)
- 2016 Harvest Of Souls Continues (3 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (22 replies)