Tenneessee is not 100% red, as seen by the growing voices of progressives in blogtopia. While progressive Tennesseans may not all know about blogging, they do know, or should know about the upcoming Compass III Conference in Nashville, next weekend (April 28-29). This is being billed as "THE progressive gathering in Tennessee."
Saturday includes numerous workshops as well as keynote speaker Jim Hightower. All the workshops look like they will be interesting and informative.
i feel that this is important, because a number of small groups that I have been involved in over the past few years had not yet grasped the idea of blogs and blogging, and this workshop should give progressive TN'eans a chance to not only understand blogs & blogging, but also embrace blogtopia.
I hope to see you there -- you know what they say, "Be there or be square!"
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (7 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (20 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (17 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (48 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)