Tenneessee is not 100% red, as seen by the growing voices of progressives in blogtopia. While progressive Tennesseans may not all know about blogging, they do know, or should know about the upcoming Compass III Conference in Nashville, next weekend (April 28-29). This is being billed as "THE progressive gathering in Tennessee."
Saturday includes numerous workshops as well as keynote speaker Jim Hightower. All the workshops look like they will be interesting and informative.
i feel that this is important, because a number of small groups that I have been involved in over the past few years had not yet grasped the idea of blogs and blogging, and this workshop should give progressive TN'eans a chance to not only understand blogs & blogging, but also embrace blogtopia.
I hope to see you there -- you know what they say, "Be there or be square!"
- Gordon Ball for U.S. Senate campaign kickoff (4 replies)
- Fresenius Medical Care Invests $140 Million To Locate Manufacturing Facility In Knoxville (2 replies)
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (92 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (37 replies)
- Baptist Hospital demolition underway (8 replies)
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (8 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (12 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (309 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (3 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Mar 14 2014 - 4:30pm (2 days 2 min from now)
- Mar 19 2014 - 12:00pm (6 days 19 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)