Tenneessee is not 100% red, as seen by the growing voices of progressives in blogtopia. While progressive Tennesseans may not all know about blogging, they do know, or should know about the upcoming Compass III Conference in Nashville, next weekend (April 28-29). This is being billed as "THE progressive gathering in Tennessee."
Saturday includes numerous workshops as well as keynote speaker Jim Hightower. All the workshops look like they will be interesting and informative.
i feel that this is important, because a number of small groups that I have been involved in over the past few years had not yet grasped the idea of blogs and blogging, and this workshop should give progressive TN'eans a chance to not only understand blogs & blogging, but also embrace blogtopia.
I hope to see you there -- you know what they say, "Be there or be square!"
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (7 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (4 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (21 replies)
- Urban Outfitters, Kent State sweatshirt - what were they thinking? (6 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (36 replies)
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (9 replies)
- Bravo to LaFollette Middle School Coach Jake Snider (1 reply)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (8 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (2 replies)
- Searching for an Online Search Guru (2 replies)
- Sep 17 2014 - 12:00pm (14 hours 20 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (6 days 20 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)