(Click image for larger view)
This huge monstrosity suddenly appeared on the South Waterfront over the weekend. Apparently it's a KUB water tower, and required no approval or coordination with the City.
Wonder what the South Waterfront project folks think about it? It certainly doesn't help the view from Club Le Conte (where this photo was taken from) either.
UPDATE: Another view submitted by a reader (click for larger image):
- You can tell it's summer (33 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (4 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)