(Click image for larger view)
This huge monstrosity suddenly appeared on the South Waterfront over the weekend. Apparently it's a KUB water tower, and required no approval or coordination with the City.
Wonder what the South Waterfront project folks think about it? It certainly doesn't help the view from Club Le Conte (where this photo was taken from) either.
UPDATE: Another view submitted by a reader (click for larger image):
- Big Ears is here (26 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (2 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (4 replies)
- Sunrises? (6 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (11 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (1 reply)
- Headline fail (18 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (18 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (4 replies)
- Breaking the rule (6 replies)