(Click image for larger view)
This huge monstrosity suddenly appeared on the South Waterfront over the weekend. Apparently it's a KUB water tower, and required no approval or coordination with the City.
Wonder what the South Waterfront project folks think about it? It certainly doesn't help the view from Club Le Conte (where this photo was taken from) either.
UPDATE: Another view submitted by a reader (click for larger image):
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (27 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (25 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (10 replies)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (47 replies)
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)