(Click image for larger view)
This huge monstrosity suddenly appeared on the South Waterfront over the weekend. Apparently it's a KUB water tower, and required no approval or coordination with the City.
Wonder what the South Waterfront project folks think about it? It certainly doesn't help the view from Club Le Conte (where this photo was taken from) either.
UPDATE: Another view submitted by a reader (click for larger image):
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (16 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (36 replies)
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Conversations (4 replies)
- Corporate profits (1 reply)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (28 replies)
- ISIS (40 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)