Joe Powell brings an interesting case to our attention.
They used to do this at the CompUSA in West Knoxville, and I would always give them a hard time about it. After reading Joe's post, it occurs to me that the appropriate response is to walk right back inside and return everything you just bought.
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (9 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (57 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)