I bought this Book when it first came out. I still haven't gotten the author to sign it but he's in my sights. I just can't remember to bring it with me when we have our meetings.
I don't know how many they have but the pictures alone are worth the price.
Tennessee has such a wealth of fish species, it's a shame Pigmy Madtoms aren't as much a part of our conversation as bass and catfish.
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (29 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (23 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)