I bought this Book when it first came out. I still haven't gotten the author to sign it but he's in my sights. I just can't remember to bring it with me when we have our meetings.
I don't know how many they have but the pictures alone are worth the price.
Tennessee has such a wealth of fish species, it's a shame Pigmy Madtoms aren't as much a part of our conversation as bass and catfish.
- Bicycle superhighways (5 replies)
- Voucher Action (3 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (2 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (13 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (23 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)