I bought this Book when it first came out. I still haven't gotten the author to sign it but he's in my sights. I just can't remember to bring it with me when we have our meetings.
I don't know how many they have but the pictures alone are worth the price.
Tennessee has such a wealth of fish species, it's a shame Pigmy Madtoms aren't as much a part of our conversation as bass and catfish.
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (1 reply)
- Ballot order (16 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (15 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (84 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Parallels (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (326 replies)
- Separation of Church and State? (8 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (3 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (7 hours 49 min from now)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (3 days 4 hours from now)