I bought this Book when it first came out. I still haven't gotten the author to sign it but he's in my sights. I just can't remember to bring it with me when we have our meetings.
I don't know how many they have but the pictures alone are worth the price.
Tennessee has such a wealth of fish species, it's a shame Pigmy Madtoms aren't as much a part of our conversation as bass and catfish.
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (1 reply)
- Sears closing more stores (6 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (16 replies)
- House defers vouchers (8 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (9 replies)
- Bernie Sanders raises $5.6 million in first 21 hours after NH polls close (1 reply)
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (11 replies)
- Thinking Big (1 reply)
- Pilot update (11 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (2 replies)