Actually the question is Who, not what.
Gingrich has admitted that he was having his own affair - cheating on his wife - while he lead the charge to impeach Bill Clinton for the affair with Monica.
The Republican presidential candidates - in which Gingrich places himself - keep making Gov. Romney look better and better.
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (27 replies)
- Here we go again (20 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (26 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (2 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (55 replies)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)
- Tennessee considers for-profit public benefit corporate entities (50 replies)