WhitesCreek was NOT in South Dakota shooting caged birds on Election Day 2006 and WhitesCreek is NOT the father of Mary Cheney's baby.
I don't know how this disgusting rumor got started but this should be the end of it.
(I'm fairly sure this was a case of Parthenogenesis, since Mary Cheney, being a Rightwing Republican Christian, would never have sex out of wedlock due to her intense exposure to all that abstenance education and all)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (6 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- ISIS (110 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)