WhitesCreek was NOT in South Dakota shooting caged birds on Election Day 2006 and WhitesCreek is NOT the father of Mary Cheney's baby.
I don't know how this disgusting rumor got started but this should be the end of it.
(I'm fairly sure this was a case of Parthenogenesis, since Mary Cheney, being a Rightwing Republican Christian, would never have sex out of wedlock due to her intense exposure to all that abstenance education and all)
- Mayor Rogero announces city budget, proposed tax increase (3 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (24 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (15 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (5 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (19 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (50 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)