WhitesCreek was NOT in South Dakota shooting caged birds on Election Day 2006 and WhitesCreek is NOT the father of Mary Cheney's baby.
I don't know how this disgusting rumor got started but this should be the end of it.
(I'm fairly sure this was a case of Parthenogenesis, since Mary Cheney, being a Rightwing Republican Christian, would never have sex out of wedlock due to her intense exposure to all that abstenance education and all)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (3 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (10 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (7 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (32 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Next Stop (34 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)