WhitesCreek was NOT in South Dakota shooting caged birds on Election Day 2006 and WhitesCreek is NOT the father of Mary Cheney's baby.
I don't know how this disgusting rumor got started but this should be the end of it.
(I'm fairly sure this was a case of Parthenogenesis, since Mary Cheney, being a Rightwing Republican Christian, would never have sex out of wedlock due to her intense exposure to all that abstenance education and all)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (7 replies)
- Home cookin' (13 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (23 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (4 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)