WhitesCreek was NOT in South Dakota shooting caged birds on Election Day 2006 and WhitesCreek is NOT the father of Mary Cheney's baby.
I don't know how this disgusting rumor got started but this should be the end of it.
(I'm fairly sure this was a case of Parthenogenesis, since Mary Cheney, being a Rightwing Republican Christian, would never have sex out of wedlock due to her intense exposure to all that abstenance education and all)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (110 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (12 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (46 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (8 replies)
- Kroger Seasoning Recall includes Knoxville Area (2 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)
- Marines to volunteer armed guards: Thanks but no thanks (6 replies)
- Trump: John McCain is no war hero, plus he's a loser (20 replies)