I am doing a little research. I was born and raised in Florida. Now after living here for thirty years I am more than ready to get AWAY! I'm sick of the heat and the flat land. One of the areas I am considering relocating to is the Knoxville area. My only problem is that I know absolutely nothing about the area. I've done some research online, but there's only so much I can learn from that. I would like to visit, but that isn't going to happen right now.
I figured the best way to get info on the area is to ask people who actually live there.
If you were relocating, would you consider moving to Knoxville?
I don't want to live in the city. What outlying community would you
I have a son. Is it a good area to raise him?
What do you love/hate about the area?
How is the shopping/nightlife??
I had a friend that told me Knoxville has a lot of air pollution. Is that true?
ANY info would be very helpful.
- No Credit? No Problem (23 replies)
- George Flinn for Senate? (4 replies)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (5 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (10 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (13 replies)
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (3 replies)
- Tennessee, an inauspicious place to raise children (1 reply)
- State of Tennessee facing Medicaid enrollment lawsuit (4 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (1 reply)
- Congress comes together to help the disabled save, tax-free (1 reply)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (25 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (10 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (17 hours 33 min from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (2 days 8 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (5 days 9 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (5 days 17 hours from now)