I am doing a little research. I was born and raised in Florida. Now after living here for thirty years I am more than ready to get AWAY! I'm sick of the heat and the flat land. One of the areas I am considering relocating to is the Knoxville area. My only problem is that I know absolutely nothing about the area. I've done some research online, but there's only so much I can learn from that. I would like to visit, but that isn't going to happen right now.
I figured the best way to get info on the area is to ask people who actually live there.
If you were relocating, would you consider moving to Knoxville?
I don't want to live in the city. What outlying community would you
I have a son. Is it a good area to raise him?
What do you love/hate about the area?
How is the shopping/nightlife??
I had a friend that told me Knoxville has a lot of air pollution. Is that true?
ANY info would be very helpful.
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (6 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (5 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (34 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (23 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)