I am doing a little research. I was born and raised in Florida. Now after living here for thirty years I am more than ready to get AWAY! I'm sick of the heat and the flat land. One of the areas I am considering relocating to is the Knoxville area. My only problem is that I know absolutely nothing about the area. I've done some research online, but there's only so much I can learn from that. I would like to visit, but that isn't going to happen right now.
I figured the best way to get info on the area is to ask people who actually live there.
If you were relocating, would you consider moving to Knoxville?
I don't want to live in the city. What outlying community would you
I have a son. Is it a good area to raise him?
What do you love/hate about the area?
How is the shopping/nightlife??
I had a friend that told me Knoxville has a lot of air pollution. Is that true?
ANY info would be very helpful.
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (13 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (3 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (72 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (6 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Shopper-News online (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (53 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 10 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (5 days 6 hours from now)