I am doing a little research. I was born and raised in Florida. Now after living here for thirty years I am more than ready to get AWAY! I'm sick of the heat and the flat land. One of the areas I am considering relocating to is the Knoxville area. My only problem is that I know absolutely nothing about the area. I've done some research online, but there's only so much I can learn from that. I would like to visit, but that isn't going to happen right now.
I figured the best way to get info on the area is to ask people who actually live there.
If you were relocating, would you consider moving to Knoxville?
I don't want to live in the city. What outlying community would you
I have a son. Is it a good area to raise him?
What do you love/hate about the area?
How is the shopping/nightlife??
I had a friend that told me Knoxville has a lot of air pollution. Is that true?
ANY info would be very helpful.
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (3 replies)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (13 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)
- RIP Prince (9 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (22 replies)