In political posturing at its finest, Ivan Harmon is trying to put a resolution before the Knox County Commission urging all American citizens to proclaim to every level of government its responsibility to publicly recognize God as the Foundation of our National Heritage.
First amendment? Never heard of it.
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (15 replies)
- A New Low (10 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (5 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (9 replies)