What: What's Going On? An update about road and greenway projects across Blount County
When: Monday, February 27, 2017 - 7:00pm
Where: Blount County Public Library
Are you curious about road projects planned for Maryville, Alcoa and Alcoa Highway? Do you wonder where the next greenway connections will be? Mark your calendar for Monday, February 27 at 7pm at the Blount County Public Library.
What’s Going On? is a community education program with presentations by Daniel Oliver (Director of Project Development, TDOT - Region One), Andy Sonner (Assistant Director & Chief Engineer, City of Alcoa), and Tom Taylor (Mayor, City of Maryville).
This program will review current and anticipated road and greenway projects for the next 3-5+ years in Blount County. The program begins at 7pm (refreshments at 6:30pm). Staff from the Knoxville Regional Transportation Planning Organization will also participate.
This program is a free community education event open to the public. The program is hosted by CAPPE, Inc. as part of our 2017 Annual Meeting. CAPPE’s 2017 Annual Meeting will convene after the public program concludes.
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (23 replies)
- City to exclude glass from curbside recycling (17 replies)
- Bill Gates: The robot that takes your job should pay taxes (2 replies)
- NYT - Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence (10 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (103 replies)
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha: unlike Duncan, not afraid of constituents (5 replies)
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (5 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (1 reply)
- LWV local news media forum (6 replies)
- The Great Backyard Bird Count is underway (4 replies)
- Concerns linger over future of AMSE after land transfer (1 reply)
- Feb 23 2017 - 6:00pm (4 hours 24 min from now)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (4 days 5 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)