Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.) ...came out against free lunches, saying that children should have to pay at least a nominal amount or do some work like sweeping cafeteria floors.
Similar to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) [in 2011]... proposing a similar idea: firing school janitors at schools in low-income neighborhoods and having kids clean the school instead.
Aw man, these guys are cruel.
What is it with Georgia?
- Senior discount 'retiring' (4 replies)
- Craig Fitzhugh for governor? (1 reply)
- Oh, good grief. (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (31 replies)
- I'd vote for her (4 replies)
- Sean Spicer recently checked his aides' cell phones (1 reply)
- Buoyed By Anti-Trump Activism, Democrat Wins Delaware Special Election (1 reply)
- Former Nashville Mayor Karl Dean to run for governor of Tennessee (1 reply)
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (3 days 23 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 7 hours from now)
- Mar 14 2017 - 7:30pm (2 weeks 6 hours from now)