Not sure who this is supposed to help unless you are an unscrupulous financial advisor
The established causes of the 2008 economic collapse seem lost on Trump and his henchmen
from NPR ...
President Trump signed two directives on Friday, ordering a review of financial industry regulations known as Dodd-Frank and halting implementation of a rule that requires financial advisers to act in the best interests of their clients, according to a senior administration official who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity.
Trump himself made his intentions clear in a meeting with small business owners Monday. "Dodd-Frank is a disaster," Trump said. "We're going to be doing a big number on Dodd-Frank."
- Senior discount 'retiring' (4 replies)
- Craig Fitzhugh for governor? (1 reply)
- Oh, good grief. (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (31 replies)
- I'd vote for her (4 replies)
- Sean Spicer recently checked his aides' cell phones (1 reply)
- Buoyed By Anti-Trump Activism, Democrat Wins Delaware Special Election (1 reply)
- Former Nashville Mayor Karl Dean to run for governor of Tennessee (1 reply)
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (3 days 23 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 7 hours from now)
- Mar 14 2017 - 7:30pm (2 weeks 6 hours from now)