In a approximately a year, one(or more) of tRump's inner circle will have resigned their position and will have a book on the way. As The Young Turks pointed out, all of them want to be more famous and more wealthy.
Now, my bet is that Sean Spicer will be the first one out trying to capitalize on his year of torture. However, I am willing to entertain argument. So who do you think will be the first out and/or the first to publish a book about their time with Trumplethinskin? They do not have to be the same person. If you have insight as to why you came to the conclusion you came to, I'd like it if you could share that too.
Kelly Anne Conjob is the obvious 2nd choice(or is than an alternate 1st choice?). She is not a billionaire just yet and is too old to get a prime spot on Faux News.
So place your bets on who will be the first to want to spend more time with their family. Cogitate on who will write the best, most tremendous, incredible, you-can-believe-me, truest book about their time in The Gold House
- City to exclude glass from curbside recycling (17 replies)
- Bill Gates: The robot that takes your job should pay taxes (2 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (22 replies)
- NYT - Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence (10 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (103 replies)
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha: unlike Duncan, not afraid of constituents (5 replies)
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (5 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (1 reply)
- LWV local news media forum (6 replies)
- The Great Backyard Bird Count is underway (4 replies)
- Concerns linger over future of AMSE after land transfer (1 reply)
- Feb 23 2017 - 6:00pm (4 hours 30 min from now)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (4 days 5 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)