Yeah, yeah, Alabama is in the SEC. Tennessee is in the SEC. The SEC is the greatest conference of all.
But Clemson is a scrappy, pretty great team who almost beat Alabama last year for the championship. They have a good coach, who is actually from Alabama and played at Alabama (unlike Nick Saban). Revenge is a dish best served cold. Except it's not very cold in Tampa.
Anyway, as seen on the Vol chat boards: "My favorite team? Tennessee. My second favorite team? Whoever is playing Alabama."
So there you go.
- Senior discount 'retiring' (1 reply)
- Oh, good grief. (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (31 replies)
- I'd vote for her (4 replies)
- Sean Spicer recently checked his aides' cell phones (1 reply)
- Buoyed By Anti-Trump Activism, Democrat Wins Delaware Special Election (1 reply)
- Former Nashville Mayor Karl Dean to run for governor of Tennessee (1 reply)
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (10 replies)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (4 days 1 hour from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 9 hours from now)
- Mar 14 2017 - 7:30pm (2 weeks 8 hours from now)