Yeah, yeah, Alabama is in the SEC. Tennessee is in the SEC. The SEC is the greatest conference of all.
But Clemson is a scrappy, pretty great team who almost beat Alabama last year for the championship. They have a good coach, who is actually from Alabama and played at Alabama (unlike Nick Saban). Revenge is a dish best served cold. Except it's not very cold in Tampa.
Anyway, as seen on the Vol chat boards: "My favorite team? Tennessee. My second favorite team? Whoever is playing Alabama."
So there you go.
- Obamacare under President Trump: What happens next? (3 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (8 replies)
- The shameful truth: Democrats share the blame for DeVos (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (81 replies)
- Knoxville Women's March (4 replies)
- So this is how it's gonna be (4 replies)
- Paying attention v1 - defunding data collection (2 replies)
- Trump says he will help middle class working people... (1 reply)
- Inauguration Day (14 replies)
- Selling public lands - Cherokee national forest? (5 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (59 replies)
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (6 replies)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (1 day 17 hours from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 5:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (1 week 3 days from now)