Yeah, yeah, Alabama is in the SEC. Tennessee is in the SEC. The SEC is the greatest conference of all.
But Clemson is a scrappy, pretty great team who almost beat Alabama last year for the championship. They have a good coach, who is actually from Alabama and played at Alabama (unlike Nick Saban). Revenge is a dish best served cold. Except it's not very cold in Tampa.
Anyway, as seen on the Vol chat boards: "My favorite team? Tennessee. My second favorite team? Whoever is playing Alabama."
So there you go.
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (2 replies)
- Jimmy Kimmel - on the street Obamacare vs ACA (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (77 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (1 reply)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (58 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- Jan 19 2017 - 7:30pm (3 hours 15 min from now)
- Jan 20 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 1 hour from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 19 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (2 weeks 17 hours from now)