From a local news report: "A little over two weeks ago in court, Defense Attorney Greg Isaacs requested the cases against Mike Lowe, Delbert Morgan and Ray Mubarak be thrown out since valuable documentation was lost in the time it took the grand jury to produce a conviction."
Bonus, from the same report: "An undecided future date has been set to determine Morgan's sentence."
KNS: "Judge Steve Sword set an Oct. 23 sentencing date."
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (2 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)