Farragut High School, L N STEM Academy, Powell Middle School, Rocky Hill Elementary School, and Sequoyah Elementary School were named to the Tennessee Department of Education's 2014 "Rewards School" list.
Reward Schools are "the top 5 percent of schools in the state for performance—as measured by overall student achievement levels—and the top 5 percent for year-over-year progress—as measured by schoolwide value-added data."
SOURCE: 2014 School Accountability
- Pilot update (13 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (6 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (9 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (56 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)
- Groundhog Day - Spring is on its way! (1 reply)
- Boston 1964: the way it was (10 replies)