Our friend Mike Gray in Chattanooga has this commentary about the Holston River and personal action...
There are many success stories like this; the Nolichucky River, The Big Sandy, The Obion River to name a few in Tennessee, all renewed from polluted, dead, waters. Each of these examples is a success because someone decided to make a difference and took personal action.
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (6 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (56 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (29 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)