Our friend Mike Gray in Chattanooga has this commentary about the Holston River and personal action...
There are many success stories like this; the Nolichucky River, The Big Sandy, The Obion River to name a few in Tennessee, all renewed from polluted, dead, waters. Each of these examples is a success because someone decided to make a difference and took personal action.
- Pilot update (24 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (11 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)