Our friend Mike Gray in Chattanooga has this commentary about the Holston River and personal action...
There are many success stories like this; the Nolichucky River, The Big Sandy, The Obion River to name a few in Tennessee, all renewed from polluted, dead, waters. Each of these examples is a success because someone decided to make a difference and took personal action.
- What's next for Obama? (2 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)