Our friend Mike Gray in Chattanooga has this commentary about the Holston River and personal action...
There are many success stories like this; the Nolichucky River, The Big Sandy, The Obion River to name a few in Tennessee, all renewed from polluted, dead, waters. Each of these examples is a success because someone decided to make a difference and took personal action.
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (3 replies)
- Tyndall fired (16 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)
- Tenn. sues to preserve monopolies, restrict citizens' internet access (10 replies)