President Bush received a warm welcome in Nashville yesterday at his first stop on a nationwide tour promoting... something?
What was that visit all about, anyway? And why was it his first stop? Does the GOP think Tennessee is in play for 2006?
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (1 reply)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (7 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (29 replies)
- school board meeting underway (8 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (50 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)