They should get Fleischman and others to ride the Virginia Creeper Trail some weekend. It's an eye opener. Mixture of people young and old, thriving beehive of activity. Boy Scout troup etc.
Since the program's inception in 2009, more than $4.1 billion has been awarded to projects across the nation, but the bill passed this week would limit TIGER grants to roads and bridges, ports and freight rail while specifically prohibiting funding of transit projects, streetscaping and bicycle or pedestrian infrastructure.
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (6 replies)
- Next Stop (30 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (31 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (5 replies)
- Headline fail (17 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (8 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)