So who is this dude and how the heck did I get on his email list (I've unsubscribed, BTW)?:
To Conservative Friends Who Want Healthcare that Works FOR Them:
Replacing Obamacare with the Patient Centered Plan (my vision in running for US Senate in Tennessee) is gaining momentum even faster than I could even imagine!
Still Washington seems to be tired of the fight and has given up! Citizens like us are now even more committed to saving our healthcare system in the United States. We know how this affects our children and grandchildren.
We need you to be involved and aware of our efforts to save our country's healthcare system. We will send you updates and even have on-line meeting opportunities. This is a GRASSROOTS movement!
Through the email updates, you can be sure that you are not alone in this effort. You will be kept updated on all activities and how you can remain involved in the most important issue of our lifetime. Because replacing Obamacare with the Patient Centered Plan affects future generations so vastly, your involvement is crucial.
We will be having an online “Replace Obamacare” rally soon, so watch your email inbox for the early notification. You will be able to ask questions and comment live during this online rally. You can attend from the comfort of your home computer, electronic tablet, or smart phone. You don't have to be a technological genius to do this. It's as easy as turning on your tv. We will keep the presentation short & to the point, so you have maximum time for questions about how to replace Obamacare with the Patient Centered Plan.
You always have the choice of clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of this message at any time to be removed from these updates, but I hope you will stay involved and updated.
We need you in the effort. Your privacy is important to me. We will never sell or share your email with others.
George Flinn, M.D.
Candidate for US Senate (Tennessee)
P.S. Don’t worry if you are not available for the live program, we will have a recording available for you. Your advance e-mail notice will be coming soon, so have your questions & comments ready.
Please like this Facebook page to help support this crucial healthcare plan for our future!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day (1 reply)
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (2 replies)
- For theater/re lovers (1 reply)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (37 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (42 replies)
- Redefining Scrooge (8 replies)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (8 replies)
- ISIS (143 replies)
- Tennessee unemployment, poverty rates increase (1 reply)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (7 replies)
- Discussion about new hybrid pension plan for TN educators (1 reply)
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (25 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (2 days 16 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (3 days 18 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (3 days 19 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 18 hours from now)