So who is this dude and how the heck did I get on his email list (I've unsubscribed, BTW)?:
To Conservative Friends Who Want Healthcare that Works FOR Them:
Replacing Obamacare with the Patient Centered Plan (my vision in running for US Senate in Tennessee) is gaining momentum even faster than I could even imagine!
Still Washington seems to be tired of the fight and has given up! Citizens like us are now even more committed to saving our healthcare system in the United States. We know how this affects our children and grandchildren.
We need you to be involved and aware of our efforts to save our country's healthcare system. We will send you updates and even have on-line meeting opportunities. This is a GRASSROOTS movement!
Through the email updates, you can be sure that you are not alone in this effort. You will be kept updated on all activities and how you can remain involved in the most important issue of our lifetime. Because replacing Obamacare with the Patient Centered Plan affects future generations so vastly, your involvement is crucial.
We will be having an online “Replace Obamacare” rally soon, so watch your email inbox for the early notification. You will be able to ask questions and comment live during this online rally. You can attend from the comfort of your home computer, electronic tablet, or smart phone. You don't have to be a technological genius to do this. It's as easy as turning on your tv. We will keep the presentation short & to the point, so you have maximum time for questions about how to replace Obamacare with the Patient Centered Plan.
You always have the choice of clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of this message at any time to be removed from these updates, but I hope you will stay involved and updated.
We need you in the effort. Your privacy is important to me. We will never sell or share your email with others.
George Flinn, M.D.
Candidate for US Senate (Tennessee)
P.S. Don’t worry if you are not available for the live program, we will have a recording available for you. Your advance e-mail notice will be coming soon, so have your questions & comments ready.
Please like this Facebook page to help support this crucial healthcare plan for our future!
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (60 replies)
- National walk to school day (7 replies)
- Just when you thought KNS couldn't suck any worse... (12 replies)
- CBO: Budget deficit smallest since 2007 (7 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (3 replies)
- Now what? (1 reply)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (10 replies)
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (4 days 16 hours from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (4 days 17 hours from now)