From MSNBC …
Now researchers at NASA and the University of California Irvine have found evidence that man-made global warming may have already caused some irreversible damage.
On Monday, NASA and U.C. Irvine released a joint report finding that a section of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet “appears to be in an irreversible state of decline, with nothing to stop the glaciers in this area from melting into the sea,” according to a statement on NASA’s website.
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (28 replies)
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (33 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (11 replies)
- Ice-free Arctic may come as soon as 2054, study says (9 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (32 replies)
- First Friday Celebration with Knox Co Democratic Party (1 reply)
- Sales tax holiday weekend starts today (1 reply)
- Huffman caves (3 replies)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (2 replies)