Is there an Infographic, or some such thing, available for the process for land sector plans, zoning, etc?
From soup to nuts what happens with land areas, how they get categorized, etc.
I was told the sector plans are when the die is caste for an area. I am thinking a large part of the general public doesn't know the steps for how usage of their, and the surrounding property in their community, is determined.
My understanding is almost no one shows at sector planned meeting, when it seems that if folks in those areas knew that is really what determines what is going to happen in their community in the future that a lot bigger crowds would be in attendance and interested.
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (4 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (22 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (3 replies)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)