Is there an Infographic, or some such thing, available for the process for land sector plans, zoning, etc?
From soup to nuts what happens with land areas, how they get categorized, etc.
I was told the sector plans are when the die is caste for an area. I am thinking a large part of the general public doesn't know the steps for how usage of their, and the surrounding property in their community, is determined.
My understanding is almost no one shows at sector planned meeting, when it seems that if folks in those areas knew that is really what determines what is going to happen in their community in the future that a lot bigger crowds would be in attendance and interested.
- KCS fundraising faux pas (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (6 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (25 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)