Is there an Infographic, or some such thing, available for the process for land sector plans, zoning, etc?
From soup to nuts what happens with land areas, how they get categorized, etc.
I was told the sector plans are when the die is caste for an area. I am thinking a large part of the general public doesn't know the steps for how usage of their, and the surrounding property in their community, is determined.
My understanding is almost no one shows at sector planned meeting, when it seems that if folks in those areas knew that is really what determines what is going to happen in their community in the future that a lot bigger crowds would be in attendance and interested.
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (3 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (37 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)