Were hundreds of millions of your tax dollars offered to Volkswagen -- and then pulled back -- to try to keep the United Auto Workers out of Chattanooga?
For months, Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam has denied any connection.
But documents leaked to NewsChannel 5 Investigates offer conclusive proof that the Haslam administration wanted a say in the automaker's deal with organized labor -- in exchange for $300 million in economic incentives to help VW expand its Chattanooga operations.
Read more at the link...
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (10 replies)
- What's missing in this picture? (8 replies)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (22 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (5 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (46 replies)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (7 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)