Were hundreds of millions of your tax dollars offered to Volkswagen -- and then pulled back -- to try to keep the United Auto Workers out of Chattanooga?
For months, Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam has denied any connection.
But documents leaked to NewsChannel 5 Investigates offer conclusive proof that the Haslam administration wanted a say in the automaker's deal with organized labor -- in exchange for $300 million in economic incentives to help VW expand its Chattanooga operations.
Read more at the link...
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (1 reply)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (61 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (19 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (8 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (2 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (29 replies)
- ISIS (80 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)